'Cliffe Deans Outline Procedure For Election to Advisory Council

Radcliffe's four delegates to the new Student-Faculty Advisory Council will be chosen, one apiece, by the three Radcliffe Houses and by the freshman class voting as a whole.

Mary I. Bunting, president of Radcliffe, met with her deans yesterday and resolved that the three Houses should hold elections "as soon as they can manage."

The one other guideline which the Radcliffe administration set forth, Mrs. Bunting said, was that freshmen could vote only in their own class-wide election.

No Decisions

Harvard's Committee on the Houses, briefly took up the question of the Advisory Council at its monthly meeting yesterday, but, according to one Master, made no decisions.

Most of the Harvard Houses have still taken no formal action on the Advisory Council. The Faculty-Administration contingent--which would include up to 20 members, one fewer than the already-announced 21-member student majority--will be announced by President Pusey when the list of names is complete, probably within a week.

Stanley Hoffmann, professor of Government, made the original proposal for the Advisory Council in the aftermath of the Dow demonstration. Hoffmann specified that such a committee should take up three questions: campus recruitment, the relation of Harvard to the Vietnam war, and agreed-upon forms of protest.