Israelis and Lebanese Break Mideast Deadlock

KIRYAT SHMONE Israel-Israel and Lebanon broke a three-week dead lock and agreed yesterday on an agenda for negotiation over with drawl of foreign armies front Lebanon an Israel spokesman announced.

The spokesman provided no details on the agreement. But Israel Rudio said the two sides had agreed to a U.S. proposal that termination and Lebanon he placed at the top of the agenda.

The break through came in the sixth round of talks among Israeli, Lebunese and U.S. negotiates.

"I wish to inform you that the delegations have reached an agreement on the agenda."

Foregin Ministry Spokesman Avi Pazner told reports in this Israeli border town.

The report U.S. proposal was for a compromise between Israel's instence that the talks begin with normalization of relations between the two nations Lebanon's demand 60.000 Israeli, Syrian and Palestinian troops.

Before Pazner's announcement, Lebanese press report said the main item in the "composite agenda" proposed by Habib's associate Morris Draper was ending the state of war between Israel and Lebanon which the cortically has existed since the armistice that ended the 1949 Arab-Israel war.

The two countries never signed a peace treaty and Lebanon is likely to oppose signing one now out of fear of angering its fellow Arub nation.

Lehonon wants 1949 armistice to serve as a framework for future relation with Israel, while the Isruelis say the armistices has been terminated by later wars.

In Jerusalem, U.S. envoy Philip C. Hubib-sent back to the Middle East by President Reagun to speed the slow-moving negotiations-spent 90 minutes with prime Minister Menachem Begin but declined to make any comment to reports following the meeting.

Israeli purse reports had said Habib would bring Began a message from Reagan urging him to break the stale man and warning that lack of progress in the talks could mean postponement of his planned trip to Washington early this year.