Freshman Playwright

to be coherent with your feelings," he added.

Keshishing said that he in both assistant director and choreographer for the show because "al a certain point, the acting and the panicky combing." He added that the dancing into how is broad-basted drawing on such diverse forms us folk dancing, waltzing and disco.

With the help of the two producers, the group has contracted to leave theater space it the Lyric Stage, and will fun "Phacdra" in repertory with the other shows directed by Warner.

Warner said he check the Lyric Stage, on the corner of Charles and Beacon Streets in Boston, for "its central location in a beautiful area of town, and for its workable space."

Ron Richell, artistic director of the Lyric Stage Theatre Company, said this week that this is the first time the theatre space has been rented out to a student ensemble. He added that the Lyric Stage, with its 114 seats, will provide a "good audience foundation" for the repertory because of its high subscription rate.

Warner has directed a number of shows, including "Twelfth Night" at Harvard's Loeb Experimental Theater (The Ex), the Sem. Shepard play. "Savings Love," in Boston, and most recently. "Everything Was Beautiful and Nettling Hurt," at Harvard.

The director added but he wants to encourage Harvard students to addition for the show. Auditions will be hold May 9 and 10 at the Lyric Stage, where the show will run from late June through early August.

"We are already a couple hundred people to show up for audition." Warner said, adding, "But the part of Phaedra will be hard to cost, because we need to find someone with a penetrating, gut-wrenching voice."

Warner said that he hopes-"Theatre" doesn't end with the end of the summer season. "We'd like to develop it to the point that it might move on either to another Boston theater, or possibly to New York. The producer has been locking around," he added.