Fifteen Minutes: The Minutes

Undergraduate Council vice presidential candidate John A. Burton '01 was booted from the UC Sunday night after missing 10 meetings,

B.J. Averell '02 was arrested at Logan for sneaking onto a plane and hiding in the bathroom. According to his lawyer, Delta gave his seat away when the flight was not supposed to take off for another

20 minutes.

Averell will have his pretrial hearing in

50,400 minutes.

The National Zoo displayed Hsing-Hsing, the giant panda commemorating Nixon's 1972 historic trip to China, for

14,516,640 minutes.

After eating a final meal of of a large blueberry muffin, boiled yams, a bit of rice broth and some bamboo, Hsing-Hsing received a lethal injection and has been dead for

7,200 minutes.

Regis Philbin's hit television show "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" will join ABC's regular lineup in

43,200 minutes.

Whip out those menorahs and dreidels because Hannukah, the Jewish festival of lights, starts in

1,872 minutes.

Recently reelected Prime Minister of Malaysia Mahathir Mohamed has been in power for

9,460,800 minutes.

Wonderland Park's simulcasting rights for racing expire in

41,760 minutes.

The trial of Boston area rapper Raymond E. "Ray Dog" Scott v. Braintree police who beat and arrested him after accusing him of using a stolen credit card begins in

28,800 minutes.

Pixar's "Toy Story 2" features animated magic for

95 minutes.

The suit against Starbucks is still pending after a man crushed his penis between the seat and the porcelain bowl. He has been suffering for

148,320 minutes.

After bailing his wife out of jail, Arizona resident Robert Horton taped up her mouth, legs and arms with duct tape like a "mummy" and brought her to court. She was stuck for

110 minutes.

An Australian native, after driving over a koala bear, was attacked by the same animal for

5 minutes.

Mexican authorities have threatened to deport 29 strip teasers and erotic dancers after discovering their lack of work permits for

5,760 minutes.

A Thai man with a tiger tatooed on his right leg showed up at his own funeral and shocked mourners after discovering that the unknown corpse (with a tiger tatoo on the left leg) had been blessed by Bhuddist monks for

30 minutes.

That's... 3) 27 years, 26 days; 5) 1 month; 6) 27 hours, 12 minutes; 7) 18 years; 8) 29 days; 10) 20 days; 11) since Aug. 20.