9:28 p.m. Members of the Harvard University Band play an intense round of cards at HUB game night.

Fifteen Hours In Cambridge

By Jacqueline S. Chea
9:28 p.m. Members of the Harvard University Band play an intense round of cards at HUB game night. By Chloe I. Yu

7:25am A biker speeds past a puddle on Plympton St.

By Amy Y. Li

9:42 AM Annenberg dining hall is full of college students eating breakfast.

10:45 AM Tourists pause to take pictures of Johnston Gate while students are in class.

11:30 AM Carl F. Denton '19 reads a book in the terrace garden on the second floor of the Smith Center.

12:40 PM The newly renovated Smith Campus Center is filled with students enjoying the common space.

1:08 PM Students taking "The Archaeology of Harvard Yard" spend class outside at a dig in the Old Yard, where they will be excavating the remains of some of Harvard's oldest buildings.

2:23 PM Students linger in Eliot dining hall after a late lunch.

2:38 PM Cabot Science Library hosts a "build your own succulent" event.

2:47 PM George A. Abraham, a bioengineering Ph.D. student, grades papers in the Harvard Law School dining hall.

3:54 PM Jack R. Bates III '19 pushes a cart along Holyoke Pl to make a Harvard Student Agencies dorm essentials delivery.

4:20 PM The Harvard football team prepares for their first game of the year against University of San Diego Sept. 15, which they won 36-15.

5:16 PM Lowell Faculty Dean Diana L. Eck serves tea at Lowell Tea, which happens every Thursday.

5:57 PM The women's volleyball team warms up for a game against Boston College.

6:10 PM Paul Georgoulis '21 reads in a hammock outside Winthrop courtyard.

6:12 PM Amy Zhang '21 enjoys the perfect weather by reading along the Charles River.

6:52 PM A crew boat rows into view of a beautiful sunset from Weeks Bridge.

7:54 PM Hyperion Shakespeare Company directors (Judy F. Durkin '22, Claire M. Rivkin '19, Johnathan R. Creed '20) are captivated by an audition for the fall scene recital, "Twelfth Pint."

8:07 PM Andres Ballesteros '13 and Rebecca Cooper '11 bake in Apthorp House in preparation for Adams House Tea.

9:28 PM Members of the Harvard University Band play an intense round of cards at HUB game night.

10:43 PM A student finishes her work in Leverett G Tower while enjoying the night view of Boston.

CollegeOn CampusCambridgePhoto Essay